The Worship Pastor at Twin Rivers Church is responsible for working closely with the Senior Pastor in planning, coordinating, and leading the weekly worship gatherings on Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings, and occasional special events. He will lead the church in worshiping the Lord through music and will oversee and equip a team of volunteers. With a prayerful posture and humble dependence on the Holy Spirit, he will strive to foster an environment of Christ-exalting, congregationally- edifying worship consistent with God’s Word.
The person in this role should represent Christ and His church well and lead with integrity, courage, and humility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all components and creative elements for the worship services
- Provide godly, consistent leadership for Sunday morning worship, Wednesday night bible study, and occasional special events
- Identify, equip, and mobilize worship volunteers including musicians, vocalists, and technical teams
- Review and examine music lyrics to assure they are Biblically-faithful, congregational, Gospel-centered, and support the teaching ministry of the church
- Oversee and manage the scheduling of worship team volunteers, maintain equipment, and keep copyright licenses up to date
- Work collaboratively with staff and participate in weekly staff meetings along with other responsibilities assigned by the Senior Pastor
- Exhibit a life of spiritual maturity consistent with 1 Timothy 3:1-7
- Must be willing to join Twin Rivers as a member of the church in agreement with the statement of faith, mission, and vision
- Develop and provide continuous solutions and improvements for communication for Twin Rivers
- Exhibit spiritual gifting of song, exhibit the ability to play musical instrument(s), equip others in worship of our God, and cultivate an atmosphere of worship
If interested, please email a ministry resume to Pastor Jeremiah Walpert: firstname.lastname@example.org